onsdag 23 september 2015

Rockstars of Ingress - Part 1 Jarvis Mys Regime

We at ENLGBG have finally enlisted one of the legends, the grand founder of our conclave so to
speak to join us for a session of, hopefully good war stories, throw some ENLIGHT on situations
and the future ahead.

We are so happy to introduce Jarvis Mys Regime!

ENLGBG:
You have chosen to not have your real name stated, we are not judging but just curious why not?

Jarvis Mys Regime:
The things I will foretell may upset some individuals and it's a dog eat dog world out there. I will
not endanger my family at the 135th hour to speak. Why do you question my order to not have my
name on your blog?

ENLGBG:
Uh ok sorry. Moving on. You have played many aspects of the game, once an avid fielder not so
much anymore, was it boredom that sat in?

Jarvis Mys Regime:
Fielding can be fun, especially when Lt Score did all the planning and drawings and whatnot.
When he stopped playing I...I just didn't, I mean I knew, but it was, I mean...give me a moment
please.

ENLGBG:
Ok...

Jarvis Mys Regime:
Yes, sorry about that. I get so upset sometimes. He abandoned me, I can say that here right?

ENLGBG:
Uh yes, you just did .

Jarvis Mys Regime:
Ok. Well, let's move over to something lighter. You guys asked me what life was as an Ingress
Rockstar so to speak. I will answer that and give you a few examples hehe.

ENLGBG:
We uh never stated those words...

Jarvis Mys Regime:
AS I WAS SAYING ROCKSTAR. Life can be somewhat hard when you are a recognized name and face like myself. I have tried various tricks, seasonal jackets, seasonal hats, seasonal cars.
Most of the times I have fooled everyone but sadly my muffled laugh gives me away when I burn
down the soil they're farming on. But there is one particular moment I'm very proud of. I call it my
Saddam­moment!

ENLGBG:
That's...quite the name...do tell.

Jarvis Mys Regime:
It was the days before the Helios anomaly. Tensions were high and the smurfs had done a pretty
good job tearing our farming attempts up. So I knew they were farming at this place they refer to
as EP. I think it stands for Epic Place or something dumb. I had been there a few times myself
burning it down but this time I had a masterplan in motion. They started building 8 farm so I sent
my BODY­DOUBLE there HAHAHA. It was so great he had the outfit I usually wear and
everything. The smurfs jumped him saying things like ”Hello [redacted]” and it wasn't me HAHA
HAHA Oh god I wish I could've seen their faces. Now that was a true Saddam­moment!

ENLGBG:
So wait you hired a non­Ingressing body double to go to their farm event not to break it up but to
pose as you only?

Jarvis Mys Regime:
HAHA YES And they totally fell for it! They even said it was like I was there!!

ENLGBG:
So after a few seconds of confusion, they had a good laugh and filled up their inventories and went
on about their business?

Jarvis Mys Regime:
Well...it wasn't like that. I mean it was, but still wasn't. I mean. Saddam­moment ffs!

This fucking interview is over.

2 kommentarer:

  1. Leather is always in fashion specially in winters. Coz we have to wear stylish stuff so we can go with stylish leather jackets.Seasonal Leather Jackets Amazing design and stylish stuff i liked it alot. I have known some of these kinda website in this valentine i gifted my boyfriend and he loved it.

    SvaraRadera
  2. I was thinking about how to fix skin break out regularly additionally, noticed your site by google, Pistols Black Leather Jacket gathered huge loads of helpful information as of now i'm a piece clear.

    SvaraRadera