tisdag 5 april 2016

I make joke!

The blog received an email from the former leader of ENL GBG:

From: SurJimmyGreaves@ehl.se
To: enlgbg@gmail.com
Subject: I make joke

Ok, many of you new players maybe do not know me but I am the former leader of ENL GBG. I have been very active. I have been at war with KE (KONSTEPIDEMIEN) and shot it down very many times every day. Then I got tired of that and instead shot down Sant Clause's couch portals every day. Sometimes maybe two, three times per day!!! It didnt matter if they were level 1 portals I shot them down anyway! That's how I play. Then I got tired of shotting down those portals so right now I am shooting down the blue farm in majorna every morning. Does not matter if they are level 1 or 8 I shot it down because that is how we win! I play tactical.

But this is not what I'm writing for today. Today I've made a big joke on the RES GBG team! I created a fake blog for RES GBG called http://resgbg.blogspot.se! Haha! We can write things here and everyone will think it is the smurf's blog! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA If you have good tips on what to write please write in the comments below here or send an email to enlgbg@gmail.com!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar