fredag 22 april 2016

Thirsty and Hurt

Shiny Things and stones will break my bones
But words will never harm me! Lesson to learn for you hurters out there! Anyways, I'm a bit hurt (yeah I'm using that word instead of offended coz like you guys twist it and youtube lame link) and thirsty.

This weekend all my friends are going to the bear and whisky fair, but I can't go :( Why I ask? I will answer. I have no friends money. Why I ask? I will answer. Due to recent awesomeness I won the last anomaly series by fielding massively over For example Köpenhagen. But it seems that I was left unfunded and unmentioned in the sitrep. This is very hurtful and to ENL NÅRWAY I SAY F U! Especially you Mulla Fården! I did all this and deserve beer and credit, or on credit, no wait I have already used my credit for fielding :(

Sheriff De Gaulle (or whatever stupid name I'm know by at this time, stop ruining my life)


Update! The blog has now commented the sitrep and demanded that our brave local here is added to the list!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar